Thursday, April 30, 2009

when the hormones run rampant

I sit here, with tissue in hand, to bring up a very serious issue that I feel has yet to be addressed concerning pregnant women.

There are millions of pregnant women out in the world who, every day, may find themselves in the same position I did. They're at home, just being pregnant, looking for something to watch on TV when they notice a Hallmark Channel movie. So they turn it on. And that's when all the problems begin.

Not a single time, before any of these movies, do they warn pregnant women about the horrible things that can happen to them if they watch their channel. They don't tell them about the runny nose, hiccuping sobs or uncontrollable crying that can occur when watching a Hallmark Hall of Fame movie.

I would like to start a petition demanding that Hallmark issue a warning before any such program, advising any pregnant women out there that they should not watch one of their programs unless they are willing to become a crumpled crying mess afterward, with only Kleenex and looks of "I told you so" from their husbands to comfort them.

If you are interested in signing this petition, please comment on this blog and I will do all in my power to stop Hallmark Channel from ruining the make-up of thousands of hormonally challenged pregnant women every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment