I had a very weird but awesome dream last night.
I was at a swap meet, trying to filter through the crap to find the treasures, when someone's hand shoots out and grabs the EXACT thing I was grabbing for. It was on my lips to shout "Bitch, step off!" when I realized who the hand and arm belonged to. I looked at her and said "Holy shit, you're Dooce." She laughed and I turned to Jason to explain who she was and he wasn’t there. Looked around and there he was, off to one side talking Geek to Jon, Dooce’s husband. She and I laughed because we knew that when two geeky men get together to speak their native language it could be a while. So we went and got pie. And I swear, it was the freaking best pie I've ever had! And she and I talked FOREVER about nothing in particular. It was fun and nice and, dude, now I really really want that pie!
No comments:
Post a Comment