Friday, November 28, 2008

gobbla gobbla turkey with cranenboochers*

I can't let this holiday pass by without telling the interwebs what I am thankful for.

I am most thankful for my husband. He really is the light of my life and the twinkle in my eye. I love him much more than three.
I'm grateful for all of my family and how much love they are capable of.
I'm thankful for wonderful friends, pets and acquaintances that make holidays like these so much fun to celebrate.
I'm very thankful for my health - especially the mental part of that. I'm thankful that people smarter than me decided to make medications so I can feel sane.
I'm grateful to have a job when the economy is in such a crisis.
I really am blessed. We both have jobs, a house that we can afford, not too much debt, family close by and the emotional (finally!) stability to try and bring a child into our family.

I wish everyone could feel as lucky as I do.

*Click here for the whole clip.

1 comment: