I love lists. Any kind will do. I feel a real sense of accomplishment when I can cross something off a list - even if it's just a mental to do. I'm a planner. And an anal retentive organizer. I have a pressing internal need to be prepared for
everything. So when I say I haven't bought a single thing in preparation for the baby, I want you to understand how hard that has been for me. I've looked, window shopped and "wish listed" online - but have yet to purchase even a single onesie.
Then Memorial Day came with all its wonderful super-sized bargains and I couldn't resist. I made a big purchase and bought something I've been dreaming about since I got married and knew we'd have kids someday.
Behold - THE CHAIR:

It rocks, it swivels, it reclines. It's oh so soft and squishy. And it was 50% off.
50% OFF!I don't think I can emphasize that feature enough. I can't wait until the little one can enjoy it with me. Because Life with Baby just got a little comfier.
GOOD GIRL! This should be your #1 purchase! Though I am a wee bit envious! I swore I would get one years ago and couldn't find one I loved...then I didn't buy it when I did find THE ONE(hubby does not like major purchases or spending money, but we all know why right) and now it is NO WHERE to be found...not even online! Darn Costco...the best Teddy Bear recliner...soft as a Teddy Bear...so you DID GOOD! And you will be sooo happy on those tired nights with Baby Girl in your arms eating!!
ReplyDelete