Thursday, June 4, 2009

drumroll please....

It's a GIRL!



Or possibly an alien. Right now it's still hard to tell. I'm sure when she's born that face will be much cuter.



That right there is girl parts. I took their word for it. All I can tell is that the boy parts aren't there so that must mean it's a girl.



This is her vogue-ing for the camera. I wish the profile wasn't so blurry but let me tell you, she has the sweetest nose I've ever seen.



And this is her foot. All 10 fingers and all 10 toes were accounted for. Though already I just want to munch on this little bitty foot.

We couldn't be more thrilled to welcome a little baby girl into this family. I'm already anticipating all the fun that will come with dressing her in frills then teaching her to fish.

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Congrats! Paige can't wait to play with her soon! We are sooo excited for you guys!! Girls are SOOOOOOOO fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete