At the beginning of December I began taking prenatal vitamins in anticipation of all the baby-making fun we would be having. I'm a little paranoid because everything you read about pregnancy has to remind you of all the things you can do to screw it up.
As family and friends soon learned of my new vitamin, I heard over and over how WONDERFUL these little pills are! How SHINY my hair would be! How LONG and STRONG my nails would grow! And my SKIN! It would be so HEALTHY! How do regular people live their lives without knowing about how WONDERFUL these pills are?
And then I learned the nasty little secret they didn't tell me. They all said my hair and skin would be wonderful.
They never said I'd be able to braid my eyebrows into my mustache!
Being a blond, I've never had a noticeable problem with facial hair. But since I started taking these pills I've turned into a hairy-backed Yeti. I have hair growing everywhere. I'm plucking my eyebrows twice a day just to keep up with the demand. I have to keep a careful eye on my mustache in case it decides to lead a coup against my lower lip. The hair on my arms has begun sprouting out of moles like tulips in the spring. All I can do is apologize to Jason on the state of my furry legs. If it grows any more, the hair will soon begin making demands and holding the cat hostage until the authorities deliver $1 million dollars in small bills and a pepperoni pizza.
Oh well. At least my nails look good.
That's funny. Well you are lucky that they are working so well...mine never do anything until I have been on them FOREVER!! Even then, they dont do half the things other people rave about...oh well! Too bad you cant pick and choose which benefits you want from them and which you sure don't need...wouldn't that be nice!! :)
ReplyDelete