My brother is 10 years older than I am but had a huge impact on me growing up. Being a child of the 80's, I learned to skateboard (sort of), play hacky sack (kinda), play basketball and to hock a loogie, all at the hands of my brother.
He also had an incredible influence on my taste in music. From him I inherited a love of 80s elevator music: Air Supply, Survivor, Journey, Foreigner and above all, Chicago. My ipod is full of little known 80's staples that most people have never heard of. But because of my brother's fondness for these bands, I know all the words and can't get enough of cheesy power ballads.
Which is the only reasonable explanation I have for why I just listened to this song 14 times in a row. I blame him. That and the fact that I'm obsessive-compulsive.
No comments:
Post a Comment