Tuesday, January 6, 2009

apropos of nothing

On my way to my car this afternoon my nose began to run. Not surprising since it's snowing and only about 7 degrees out. My nose was dripping so I did what any normal adult would do - I sniffed as hard as I could. BAD IDEA. Approximately 600 snowflakes decided that was the cue to amass their forces and attack my nose hairs. As the brain freeze took over what is left of my brain (the rest being taken up by Spider-Man trivia and catalogs of science fiction novels) all I could think was "This is pure snow! Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"

1 comment:

  1. Lots of fantastic reading here, thanks! I was looking on yahoo when I identified your publish, I’m going to add your feed to Google Reader, I look forward to more from you.

    ReplyDelete