Sigh.
Good gracious, I did it again. I let more than a year pass by without blogging. I really am crap at keeping these resolutions I make. I set myself up and after awhile it just falls by the wayside. Because, you know, life and such.
I always have good excuses too. Like this last year my excuse was being pregnant and having a baby. You mean you would have liked to hear about my pregnancy and how sick I was? Maybe about the birth of my son Everett James? Or about how 36 hours after my water broke he finally decided to join us? You say you'd like to hear how handling two kids is affecting my mental state, etc?
Too bad. If there really is a demand for such a thing I might get around to blogging about it. But this year is about looking forward. Not back.
So off we go.
No comments:
Post a Comment