Jason: Did you teach Penny the word "pee-pee"?
Me: I think I've used it before, yeah, why?
Jason: She pointed to her, um...parts, and said "pee-pee" during her bath and I know I've never used it before. I was just wondering where she heard it.
Me: Yeah, I told her that. I figured that was a safe enough word for it. I didn't want to use "hamburger" or something and her forever have a weird sexual connotation to a random object. "Vagina" is a little grown up for her and I refuse to call it a "vajayjay." That word makes me want to mind-vomit. I usually call it a "who ha" but you kind of have to use that in context or it could mean anything. So "pee-pee"; it's where the pee comes out, so "pee-pee". I made an executive decision without you and if you don't like it you should say something now so we can change it or we'll have to live with it forever.
Jason: {snore}
Me: "Pee-pee" it is.
No comments:
Post a Comment