Tuesday, July 6, 2010

ketchup

For the longest time as a child I thought the term "catch up" was the same as the word "ketchup." You could see the dilemma I was in if someone mentioned having to "ketchup on [insert anything here]." I don't know if this contributed to my putting ketchup on just about everything I ate or not, but I'm going to go ahead and say it did.
So now that that's explained, I can ketchup with the last month or so.

Toward the middle of June we went on vacation with my family to San Diego. It was fantastic and everything you think San Diego should be during the summer. There was ocean and beach and family. There was a trip to the Zoo and we even go to feed some elephants. Jason's sister Nora got to hang out with us the whole week and she's the reason there WAS a trip to the Zoo. My brother and his family finally got to make Penny's acquaintance after 8 long months of just pictures and Skype. Nothing beats slobbery in-person kisses.

Ever since vacation I just can't seem to get back into the swing of things. Hence the not posting regularly. I fully intended to have a vacation post up right after we got back and another by June 26th when Penny turned 8 months old. And here it is July 6th. 
Also, because I forgot to do a post about this weeks ago and I am a horrible, awful daughter, I just wanted to tell my dad he's the best Dad in the whole world. I am too lucky to be your daughter.


And to wrap this up, I thought I'd just post some of my favorite pics from vacation.














No comments:

Post a Comment