Things I did today:
* force-fed the cat medicine that causes him to leak poop
* followed the cat around wiping his butt
* called the vet
* changed the sheets after the cat leaked poop all over them
* cleaned the carpet
* cleaned the chair
* changed 5 diapers
* changed 2 sets of baby clothes
* made 6 bottles of formula, 1 of prune juice
* cleaned spit-up prune juice
* did 2 loads of laundry
* loaded the dishwasher
* cleaned the kitchen
* burnt my hands because the faucet doesn't know the difference between warm and OH-MY-GOSH-I-WILL-KILL-YOU hot
* went into the snow to feed the ducks
* played peek-a-boo, danced, sang, ate feet
* carried around a baby who cried whenever I put her down
Things I did NOT do today:
* shower
* brush my teeth
* brush my hair
* exercise
* eat lunch
I'd like to punch whoever said being a stay at home mom isn't a full-time job.
No comments:
Post a Comment